During your lifetime, you can recommend a grant from your donor-advised fund to impact the future of America through Faith & Freedom Coalition.
If you would like to make a gift now through your DAF, simply click the link below to find your fund:
Create Your Legacy of Philanthropy
The final distribution of contributions remaining in your DAF after your lifetime can be designated when you create or update your fund.
We hope you will consider naming Faith & Freedom Coalition as a beneficiary of your account [Link to change of beneficiary designation page]. You may even designate Faith & Freedom Coalition to receive a portion of the account value, leaving the remaining portion for your children or grandchildren to continue your legacy of philanthropy.
If you decide to change your beneficiary designation, would you let us know? We would like to recognize you for your generosity and ensure that your gift is used as you intend.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about setting up your legacy gift or if you need more information.
6 ways you can make an impact with your donor-advised fund:
- Memorialize, honor, or commemorate a loved one or an event.
- Avoid capital gains by first transferring appreciated stock to your DAF and then gifting it in minutes.
- Teach your loved ones about charity and why you believe in giving back.
- Build a sense of community (and make a bigger impact) by forming “giving circles” with other donor-advised fund owners including friends and family members.
- Bundle your charitable gifts (doing so could result in an opportunity to itemize your deductions in the same year).
- Leave all or a portion of your the account to charity simply by changing your beneficiary designation
I invite you to contact me so we can chat about easy ways to make an impact using your donor-advised fund a reality.